Introducing the 10 wardrobe essentials every woman needs to create a coveted closet.
Get The Essentials:
- Dark Denim-The perfect pair has the power to truly transform how you look and feel. Whether you dress ‘em up or dress ‘em down, dark denim jeans will always work, and always impress.
- Leather Jacket-A great leather jacket is the 'little black dress' of outerwear. It becomes sleek over a dress for a dinner out or edgy with boyfriend jeans on a Saturday afternoon."
- Flats- this classic style looks cute to boot—and adds feminine flair to any outfit.
- Cashmere Sweater-Treat it well and cashmere will last you a lifetime. The ultimate in wearable luxury, it layers on style, warmth, and eternal class in a practical, pretty way.
- Silk Blouse-The versatile white silk blouse is the ideal balance of power and femininity. And once you add a quarter tuck in the front, it's pure perfection."
- Striped Shirt-A striped shirt says, “I work hard and play well with others.”
- Tailored Blazer-Classic and polished year-round, the blazer provides an element of chic to dark denim and black skinny jeans."
- Black Dress- Whether it’s little or long, the world’s most universally-chic piece of clothing checks all of our boxes, all of the time.
- Structured Leather Bag-Quality leather lasts forever, and structure ensures it never looks sloppy. Opt for a tote that’s large enough to stash daily essentials but won’t border on briefcase size.
- Nude Pumps-We all deserve a pair of heels that will go the extra mile, no matter the month or moment. Not too high, not too low, the neutral pump blends into any outfit like a chameleon, and is the ultimate secret weapon for elongating legs.
Ready to refresh your wardrobe?
Your Personal Stylist will handpick a selection of clothes and accessories based on your size, style, shape, colour and preferences and make your wardrobe. A wardrobe is only as great as the sum of its parts. Invest in classic, versatile pieces, and you’ll fashion a clothing collection to last you a lifetime. Now you know where to begin from this year.